Students can now sign-in for Drop-in Classes & Open Gyms online!
Coming to our Drop-in Classes
Night Flight offers adult (ages 16 and up) Aerial Drop-in classes in aerial arts in Portland, OR. Our Drop-in classes are way for students to try out aerial before committing to a Series class. Now students can sign-up online to attend our Drop-in classes!Sign up & Pay for your Drop-in Online
Drop-in Class Schedule
- Stretching: Saturday 12:30-2pm
- Silks levels 1-3: Saturday 9-10:30am
- Trapeze levels 1-3: Saturday 9-10:30am
- Beginning Aerial: Saturday 11am-12:30pm
- Beginning Aerial: Sunday 5-6:30pm
- *Open Gym: Saturday 12:30-2:30pm
Winter 2019 (1/2-2/19) Drop-in Schedule:
*Open Gym is for advanced students. Students must have instructor permission for Open Gym as well as pass a physical assessment.
Studio Policies & Safety Guidelines
- While we understand that there are many circumstances that may lead to being late, we cannot allow a student to participate in a class if they are more than 15 min late.
- No one is allowed on the equipment without an instructor’s supervision.
- Students are not allowed in class if they are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If they do they will be asked to leave.
- Students can only work on material the teacher is covering in classes. If a student wants to work on other material they must get instructor permission.
- Use of safety mats is required under aerial equipment.
- Do not touch the mirrors. Do not kick up into handstands against the mirrors.
- Please pick up after yourself and put equipment (blocks, bands, ab wheel, etc.) back where it belongs after using it.
- No chewing gum while on the equipment.
- Don’t move rosin/chalk containers. Apply rosin/chalk over container.
- No jewelry, zippers or buckles on the equipment. Please double check running/yoga pants for zippers. If a small zipper is found use athletic tape to cover the zipper. They catch on/tear aerial fabric and can be dangerous to the student. No jeans.
- Please be considerate of your instructors and other students and come to class clean, wear deodorant and fresh workout clothes.
- No street shoes in the studio. Students may go barefoot, wear socks or ballet shoes. Please have clean feet and/or clean socks.
- Please do not come to class if you are sick.
- Please cover open wounds and warts with a band-aid and tape. If the injury is on your foot please wear socks.
- No videoing instructors. Students can photograph/video each other with permission.
- Drop-in Class: $25
- Open Gym: $15
Students will not be allowed into class if they are more then 15 minutes late.
Winter Break: Thur, Dec 20th – Tue, Jan 1st
Student Show Break: Wed, Feb 20th -Tue, Feb 26th
How to Cancel Out of a Drop-in Class/Open Gym
Please Note: Cancellations for Drop-in classes/Open Gyms must be made 24 hours in advance in order to get a Drop-in class credit returned to your account. If you would like to request a refund for a Drop-in class purchase, please email email@example.com. There is no option to get a refund through Mindbody.
- In Mindbody, click on the “My Info” tab.
- Find the date of the Drop-in class/Open Gym you want to cancel.
- Click on the “Cancel” option on the right side of the table. You have now cancelled yourself out of the Drop-in class/Open Gym and the Drop-in class credit has been returned to your account.