Coming to our Drop-in Classes
Night Flight offers adult (ages 16 and up) Aerial Drop-in classes in aerial arts in Portland, OR. Our Drop-in classes are way for students to try out aerial before committing to a Series class. You don’t need to preregister to attend our Drop-in classes but you will need to arrive early to claim a spot in class. Our Drop-in classes are popular and do fill up. Please note: We only accept cash (exact change) or check at our studio, but you can pre-pay for Drop-in classes online.
Studio Policies & Safety Guidelines
- While we understand that there are many circumstances that may lead to being late, we cannot allow a student to participate in a class if they are more than 15 min late.
- No one is allowed on the equipment without an instructor’s supervision.
- Students are not allowed in class if they are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If they do they will be asked to leave.
- Students can only work on material the teacher is covering in classes. If a student wants to work on other material they must get instructor permission.
- Use of safety mats is required under aerial equipment.
- Do not touch the mirrors. Do not kick up into handstands against the mirrors.
- Please pick up after yourself and put equipment (blocks, bands, ab wheel, etc.) back where it belongs after using it.
- No chewing gum while on the equipment.
- Don’t move rosin/chalk containers. Apply rosin/chalk over container.
- No jewelry, zippers or buckles on the equipment. Please double check running/yoga pants for zippers. If a small zipper is found use athletic tape to cover the zipper. They catch on/tear aerial fabric and can be dangerous to the student. No jeans.
- Please be considerate of your instructors and other students and come to class clean, wear deodorant and fresh workout clothes.
- No street shoes in the studio. Students may go barefoot, wear socks or ballet shoes. Please have clean feet and/or clean socks.
- Please do not come to class if you are sick.
- Please cover open wounds and warts with a band-aid and tape. If the injury is on your foot please wear socks.
- No videoing instructors. Students can photograph/video each other with permission.
- Drop-in Class: $25
- Open Gym: $15
There will be no Series or Drop-in classes from Thursday 6/8-6/11 for our Early-Summer Break.
Drop-in Class Schedule
- Silks levels 1-3: Saturday 12:30-2pm
- Trapeze levels 1-3: Saturday 9-10:30am
- Beginning Aerial: Saturday 2:30-4pm
- Beginning Aerial: Sunday 3-4:30pm (Sun Beg Aerial time changes to 2-3:30pm on 6/11)
- *Open Gym: Saturday 4-6pm
- *Open Gym: Sunday 4:30-6:30pm (Sun Open Gym time changes to 3:30-5:30pm on 6/11)
*Open Gym is for advanced students. Students must have instructor permission for Open Gym as well as pass a physical assessment.